Who are we?
Carfi is an established and leading provider of high quality psychological and occupational rehabilitation services. We have an excellent reputation for consistent performance and customer satisfaction and maintain a company culture based on quality.
- Psychological Assessments
- Occupational Rehabilitation and Case Management of clients with a broad range of injuries and illnesses and facilitating their return to work and health.
- Comprehensive psychological capacity assessment of individual needs, the development of action plans and reporting in a clear and succinct manner.
- Organisational Consulting including Mediation and Conflict Resolution.
- Delivery of Psychological interventions including EAP, Critical incident response, Psychological First Aide.
- Training and workshop presentations (based on experience).
- Vocational Assessments.
- Liaison with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Development of customer relationships through excellent service and business development.
- Report writing.
- Support and mentor team members in daily practice.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- AHPRA supervision included for those who are completing the 4+2 and 5+1 pathways to becoming a psychologist.
- Weekly group supervision.
- Use of company vehicles.
- Monthly rostered day off.
- 2 x paid professional development days per year.
- 4 weeks of annual leave per year.
- Supportive culture that encourages personal and professional growth.
- A Tertiary Qualification in Psychology with full or eligible for provisional AHPRA registration.
- A passion for health and wellbeing, injury prevention and assisting people recover or return to work with a high level of commitment to ensure cases are managed at a level that consistently meets/exceeds customer expectations.
- The ability to work in a team environment and autonomously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and report writing skills.
- Strong stakeholder relationship building experience and skills.
- A current Australian driver’s licence.
- Demonstration of a strong track record in short term interventions and psychological first aid.
- Highly regarded but not essential – Experienced in supporting individuals, teams, and organisations following critical incidents.
- Able to demonstrate their ability to manage and maintain the quality of their work whilst working and completing competing priorities.
- Clinical expertise – particularly the ability to delineate between varying psychological conditions.
Opportunities at Carfi
Review our current job opportunities below. If you do not see a suitable role at this time, we would still like to hear from you – we are always looking for new talent to join our team.